Finally open to the public, the One World Observatory is ready for thousands of visitors this Summer.
Tickets are currently priced at…
Adult $32 Guests ages 13-64yrs
Senior $30 Guests ages 65+
Child $26 Guests ages 6-12yrs
Guests ages 5 and under are admitted free of charge.
(tax is included in pricing)
Tickets grant access to 3 floors, 100, 101, & 102 and are in 15 minute increments – there are priority and packages available.
The experience is not just an observation deck but includes
– the Sky Pod elevators which recreates the development of NYC from 1600’s to present day
– See Forever theater which is a video presentation with time-lapse shots and abstract textures.
– Sky portal which delivers real-time, high definition footage of the streets below
– Access to ONE, their restaurant which also has much of the great views that the observatory offers. It does requires an observation deck ticket in order for you to dine there. Reservations are currently being accepted by email to ONE@legends.net
– Many other added experiences to make the trip feel complete along with a souvenir store.
Tickets and complete details can be found on the official website here https://oneworldobservatory.com/
Map to One World Trade Center & One World Observatory